We gather regularly for worship on Sundays at 11:00 a.m. with a small group Bible Study hour at 9:45 a.m.
Here's some insight into what happens
- We spend 25-30 minutes with music, singing, and prayer. We continue our time together listening to a 25-30 minute teaching from the Bible. You will have the opportunity to respond to the service by coming forward and speaking with Brother Greg or by filling out the visitor card attached to the weekly bulletin. We are glad you are choosing to come worship with us!
- What should I wear?
- At FBC Beeville, wear what you would like! Come as you are!
- What about my Kids?
- Your kids will love it here! We offer childcare during the worship service from birth through age 4. If you would prefer to have your children with you in service, we welcome that as well.
- Every 1st, 3rd, and 4th Sunday we also offer children's church to children ages 4 to 6th grade
- Where do I park?
- Park by the church marquee sign on 600 North St. Mary's.
- Walk across the street and you will be greeted by one of our volunteers